Are you a talented, experienced veterinarian looking to make the next step in your career? Join a team committed to dependable, leading veterinary care. At White Oak Veterinary Clinic, our first-class clinical team has been improving the health of the community's dogs and cats since 1981.
Curious if our practice could be the perfect fit for you? Here are five reasons our employees are proud to be part of the White Oak team:
- We have a remarkable reputation in our community and were honored with the distinction of 'Best Veterinarian' in the Daily News Readers' Choice Awards.
- Our hospital culture is grounded in compassion for animals and commitment to high-quality medicine.
- Our doctors and staff believe in forming meaningful, long-lasting relationships with our clients and their furry companions.
- We provide the most comprehensive health care through preventative services, advanced diagnostics, treatment for injury and disease, and therapeutic care.
- The veterinary industry is always advancing, and so are we! We prioritize continued education for our veterinarians.
Does White Oak Veterinary Clinic sounds like the practice for you? Email your resume to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Tosha Zimmerman, at email@example.com.